星期三, 6月 30, 2021

Famoudou Konaté悼念Mamady Keita

影片在臉書

否爺說曼丁語,有人翻譯成法文,Sarah Lee Parker 提供法文翻英文的部分,並同意我翻譯成台灣的中文,紅龜潤稿,阿克諮詢。

I just asked a friend here to translate this from Maninka into French, and then I did my best to put it in English:
(Famadou sings a verse from a song) This is the song that the Mandingue people sing: 'Today, today, God did not make a second of this day. Today, today, today is not like the other days."
I sing this song ...today today... because today doesn't have another day like today.
Famoudou唱了一段歌曲
這是曼丁人的歌曲:今天,今天,上蒼沒有為今天多停留片刻,今天不是一個平常的日子。我在今天唱這首歌,因為今天是如此特別的一天。
I have something big to say I have an unlimited (enormous?) thing to say: that my little brother Mamady Keita, my little brother Mamady has left us. That is why I sing this song. Siguri Balandougou , and the djelis of the Mandingue, should put out (express?) a song like I'm singing because this song is very deep. And after that I say to God he could take me instead of Mamady Keita.
我有一件大事要說,我的弟弟Mamady Keita,離開了我們,這就是我唱這首歌的原因, 巴蘭杜古的人,曼丁的史官應該要來唱誦像我剛剛唱的這首歌,一首深沈的歌,我對上蒼說,帶我走,讓我代替Mamady Keita吧。
Mamady respected me He treated my children as his own. That's what he did. Today, I cannot say too much, if I say too much it's not good for me.
Mamady敬重我,對我的孩子如同他的孩子一般,今天我不能說太多,因為說太多我撐不住。
That's why I Pray to God that the earth/dirt is light on him. The fatigue that Mamady Keita had, the work that he did in Ballet Djoliba... I was in Les Ballets Africains. The two talents that made the pride of Guinea. They open the eyes of other people for Guinea. And they open the eyes of Guineans. With the good intentions/spirit.
因此我對上蒼祈求,大地與塵土像光一樣照亮Mamady,他竭盡所能在Djoliba舞團,以及我在Les Ballets Africains舞團,這兩個力量是幾內亞的驕傲,開啟了眾人對幾內亞人的關注與喜愛。
The president Sekou Touré, may God make the earth/dirt be light on him, me, Famadou, up until my death, I will say the best things of God, I was a farmer, and a hunter, it is Sekou Touré who made it so that we stopped being farmers and hunters, so that we could be Djembéfolas. Me, with all the things that I have done, it is the djembé that made it that I opened the eyes of the world.
Sekou Touré總統,願上蒼照耀,在我Famoudou死去之前,將全新讚美上蒼,我原本是一個漁夫,一個獵人,因著Sekou Touré而成為Djembéfolas,是Djembe讓我完成了許多是,開啟了世人的眼睛。
With all of this speaking Mamady Keita and Sekou Touré, may God make it so that the earth/dirt is light on them, me also, I'm going to leave one day I don't have a lot of love left for the world and I don't know the day that I will leave.
總而言之,願上蒼以光照耀Mamady Keita 和 Sekou Touré,以及我,我的餘力已不多,不知道何時會離開這個世界。
I pray for them. And I'm going to stop there.
I beg everybody that if I said something that angered somebody that they excuse me.
我為他們祈禱,言盡於此
若我有說到什麼冒犯的,還請各位原諒我。
阿克附註:
Les Ballets Africa’s是幾內亞「獨立前」的團,民間最強團體,第一個以鼓舞劇團的模式在歐洲巡演
幾內亞獨立後,被總統Sekou Toure直接徵召扶植成第一個國家舞團
老師的Le Ballet National Djoliba舞團,則是總統直接遴選成立的,所以意義上,Djoliba才是真正的第一個國家舞團
然後總統過世,無法被國家支持的舞團解散後,除了被其他國家團體吸收後,有些人想繼續下去,才成立了下一個國家舞團percussions de Guinee

沒有留言: